THE AMOUNT OF THE GRANT:
2.000,00 HRK per worker employed full time and proportion of the amount per worker employed part time.
125,00 HRK per employee for pension insurance contributions for second pillar (MIO II).
CRITERIA FOR OBTAINING GRANT:
Grant can be used by employers who meet the following criteria:
– employ 9 or less employees;
– have a revenue drop (based on VAT forms or financial projections) of at least 50% in the month preceding the month for which the grant is requested compared to the same month previous year (or February 2020 if active less than one year)
Employers whose business activities are suspended in accordance with decisions of the Civil Protection Board do not need to prove revenue drop.
TARGET GROUPS OF EMPLOYEES:
– With limited and permanent employment;
– Citizens of Croatia, EU or third countries;
– Employed full-time or part-time;
– That have some of the following status: assigned employee, single parent, Croatian war veteran, etc.;
– Employees of the branch offices of foreign companies.
– Employees employed after 31 August 2020;
– Foreign employees whose work permit and residence expired.
Grant for September: from 15 September until 15 October 2020
Grant for October: from 16 October until 15 November 2020
Grant for November: from 16 November until 15 December 2020
Grant for December: from 16 December until 15 January 2021